Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

This is the traditional late night picture that marks the moment
when I can breathe a sigh of relief and start getting excited for what's to come!
We had such a nice, quiet, slow Christmas morning. I loved not feeling rushed and staying in our pajamas and playing with new toys most of the day! It was the perfect way to spend Christmas with our little family before heading out to the slightly bigger family gathering at my parent's house that evening.
Great Gramma brought See's Toffee lollipops to share with everyone...yum!


2 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay! I've been waiting for these. Isn't it sad to think that Christmas was over a month ago? Christmas time definitely does not last long enough. Your tree and mantle look so pretty!

Nicole said...

I love Christmas! Those are good pictures! Fun!