Monday, December 10, 2007

Holly is 6 months old!

Holly, (aka Holly Jo, Holly May, Tiny Girl, Little Shnookum, Shnook, Holly Jolly) is 6 months old today! I am so enamored with this little baby girl! This is my very favorite age.



For Family Night we surprised the kids with an outing to the mall where it "snows" little clusters of bubbles every night at 7pm. They loved it! It was freezing outside, but they were jumping and dancing around so much, they stayed perfectly warm. After the snowfall, we visited the Apple Store--a favorite of Jason's AND the kids, then we took them to see Santa. The night ended with hot chocolate (due to a tired baby, we got it 'to go') from Red Robin. Fun stuff!




Jason and I just happened to be at the mall in time for the snow show on our Friday night date. We ran into Kate & kids and she took this picture of us.


8 comments:

rebecca said...

Happy half birthday cute girl. Time really flies. She was just born!

Helen said...

Happy 1/2 birthday! I can't believe she's already 6 months.

MEB said...

So cute...you guys are enjoying all sorts of snow! :)

Juli said...

We were @ the mall @ the same time doing the exact same things!! although,we were smart & did Red Robin before santa!!!Crazy i can't believe we didnt see you!!!

Kate said...

Sooo glad you took the kids and had a fun time! We Ca. parents have got to give our kids that wintery effect somehow, right?

Happy 6 months Holly Jo Jolly! She's such a bundle of YUM.

Lisa said...

Ginger!

I hope you don't mind, I saw your link on Melinda's blog. Your famiy is sooooo CUTE! Simply adorable! My link is on Melinda's blog also if you ever want to check it out.
Love,
Lisa (Graska) Allen

Heidi said...

Six months already and I have only seen her a couple times. Not fair! Thta pix with Holly and Jenna is perfection. So adorable. Love Erin's glasses, too. I need some new ones just like that!

Nicole said...

I can't believe she's already 6 months! But my baby is going in nursery in 2 weeks so I can see where time has flown! Wow! She's just adorable.