Sunday, November 25, 2007

My BrandiRae Original

For those of you who have commented on my cute new purse, no, you cannot buy it in stores. This is my BrandiRae original handbag, made specially for my birthday. Isn't it so cute? And functional too, with 3 inside pockets and a snap closure. I LOVE the fabric she chose. My sister Heidi got a super cute tan and blue design. Thanks Brand! I am always so impressed by your sewing skills! Oh, and that's my cute new wallet from Jason's mom. Love it too! It was a good birthday...

6 comments:

Kate said...

Yes, it is way cute, and I can't wait for mine! Brand hadn't gotten the fabric in time for my b-day, so I get it at her upcoming visit- yea! Cute & colorful wallet too.

Heidi said...

Yeah, why don't you share how much that wallet was!? Super cute.

Helen said...

Wow I'm impressed by that purse! Geez...nice wallet. hmmmm 300!? I don't even think Barrys mom knows when my birthday is! You scored.

Poppy said...

Your so spoiled. All those parties and trips and a cute new purse to boot. Somebody must love you!

MEB said...

Brandi is amazing! I love the purse.

Nicole said...

Just let Brandi know that my birthday is August 26th! I'm not picky, any color combo will do!

hee hee - I'm totally impressed that she made that! I would have commented for sure, but I haven't seen it in person yet. I'll be looking, though.