Monday, September 10, 2007

Holly Jolene



Baby Holly joined our family on June 10th, 6lbs. 9oz. It hardly seems like it's been three months since that Sunday morning! She has changed so much in such a short time. For me, moving on from the newborn stage is bittersweet, but I'm loving every minute of her increased awareness and socializing as she grows. She smiles with her whole body--her eyes light up, her mouth forms a wide open smile, and she pumps her arms & kicks her legs. It's the best! She is so sweet and patient--the qualities essential for the 4th child! I wish I could sit and snuggle her all day long, but that's quite impossible! It's so fun having a baby in the house again. Erin, Jenna, and Brady are so gentle with Holly. The tenderness she brings out in them is precious to see and they're so protective of her.
Holly's presence adds even more joy to our family. I love my husband, my three daughters, and my son.
Life just keeps getting better!

5 comments:

MOM/Kandy said...

I stopped in for a quick visit to Ginger's after B-Ball today. Holly was lying on the ottoman/toy box pad looking so cute and sweet and awake. Ginger and I went to the computer to share some photos, came back and Holly was asleep lying in the same position only with earphones on hooked up to a Disney player! G whipped them off to listen--it was soft, and we laughed, but G had a teaching moment with Jenna who was home with the tail end of a sore throat. Wish I had gotten a photo!

Kate said...

I can't believe she's 3 months. I don't get to hold her enough because my arms have 2 babies of my own. She's such a good, sweet baby.

Helen said...

Wow, I think the last time I saw her was the first time you brought her to church! She looks completely different, but still so adorable!

Nicole said...

What beautiful baby pictures! She is growing so fast! It really is bitter sweet!

laura.allen said...

hey ginger! so fun to see all your pictures. your baby's adorable and i love your girls' haircuts. we miss you!