Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Baskets in the morning including new spring dresses (and gloves!) for church, great sacrament meeting talks, then Easter dinner at our house with the Clinton side of the family and my dad (my mom was in Kentucky with Brandi). It was a nice day with beautiful weather and good company.
Holly snuck her first piece of candy (a SweetTart duck) while I was taking too long trying to get the perfect picture of her with her Easter basket. She loved it!

4 comments:

MEB said...

What cute pictures!

Heidi said...

So cute! I love every picture. So, why did Erin get the shot with the fancy dress and everyone else got pjs?

Heidi said...

Okay, I guess Holly had her dress on, too. Will you please make your comment section in a pop-up window??? I always want to go back and look while I'm commenting, but can't on yours!

Nicole said...

Happy Easter! Such a beautiful family!