Thursday, March 13, 2008

the ABC's of Ginger

Melinda tagged me!

A- Attached or Single? very much attached...almost 9 years married!
B- Best Friend? see above...my husband, but my sisters are a close second!
C- Cake or Pie? my Gramma's lemon jello cake
D- Day of Choice? Friday, usually date-night
E- Essential Item? my iPhone. like a tiny portable computer!
F- Favorite Color? Red
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? hmmm, neither. cinnamon bears...yum!
H- Hometown? Moorpark
I- Favorite Indulgence? Cheesecake Factory Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake
J- January or July? July
K- Kids? 3 daughters and 1 son and counting... :) woah! simmer down, that DOESN'T mean I'm pregnant!
L- Life isn't complete without? knowledge of the Plan of Salvation
M- Marriage date? May 22nd
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 4 brothers and 6 sisters, plus 11 in-laws!
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples
P- Phobias and Fears? I don't do scary movies! I can't even watch the previews!
R- Reason to smile? my family's upcoming trip to Maui!!
S- Season of choice? Summer--beach weather!
T- Tag three people? ________ insert your name here as desired
U- Unknown fact about me? I have a niece named after me--Ginger Dee
V- Vegetable? asparagas
W- Worst Habit? procrastinating!!
X-ray or Ultrasound? x-ray for a broken leg, lots of u/s during pregnancies
Y- Your favorite food? Mexican
Z- Zodiac Sign? Scorpio

3 comments:

MEB said...

You are so fast! Okay, so a couple things I didn't know. First you a got an Iphone! That is awesome! Do you love it? I wanted to get one for work, but we don't support Mac at work so I will just have to wait. :( Maui??? When are you going and with what family members? How FUN!

Poppy said...

I am so glad to see you posting again. Nice to get an update. How's the job hunt? We are still looking as well. AAHHHH! Six weeks to graduation and nothing yet!

Heidi said...

We are very similiar on that list...even right down to scorpio...of course. That was fun to read. I might have to tag myself on that one.