Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Vitals

Holly had her 4 month check up today. She weighs 12 lbs. 14 oz. and she's 24 inches long. She is in the 40% for both weight and height...by far my biggest baby at this age and she's really not that big!
Everything looks good with her developmentally. She does have a small hemangioma in her underarm area. It was just a little red streak when she was born and has now grown some and become a little bit raised. The pediatrician said it will probably be gone by the time she's a year old. I'm not concerned. Yet another Z quirk manifest in one of my children!
No pokes today--I haven't done any of her immunization shots yet...I'll probably start them when she's 6 months. I'm just hesitant even though I know most babies are totally fine, including my own older kids. My ped. is totally cool about it and I appreciate that he skips the lecture.
So, all in all grandbaby #31 is doing awesome! I'm getting excited for grandbaby #32. Nat, am I invited for her birth?? :D

No comments: