Saturday, October 20, 2007

Cheese Anyone?

Brady wanted cheese. He was digging through the fridge and reaching for my bag of grated cheese which I didn't want him to have because I really don't like cleaning up little shreds of cheese from the table, the floor, and the bottoms of my socks. I handed him the 2"x 2" remnant of the block of cheddar cheese that was wrapped in plastic wrap. He took it to the table. I heard him chuckle. "Somebody colored on my cheese Mommy." Colored on your cheese? Oh dear. That can't be good. I hurried to the table. Yep, it was nice & green with mold. There was a neat semi-circle missing where Brady's little teeth had already taken a bite. Are you gagging? I was.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

That is the BEST story. I love that you posted it twice because I needed to read it again. So disgusting!

rebecca said...

Sick!

Nicole said...

A little penicilin never hurt anyone right? hee hee hee

Helen said...

I think I just had a little puke in my mouth.