Thursday, February 14, 2008

Oh sweet mystery of life at last I've found you....!

That title was for all of my fellow "Thoroughly Modern Millie" fans! Sing it girls!
I got tagged to answer these questions about my significant other. What a perfect day to reminise about how it all began...

What is your hubby's name? Jason, but I never call him that…it’s mostly Baby, Babe, Hon, or Daddy
How long have you been together? Married 8 years this May but we started dating in the fall of 1995.
How long did you date? Almost 2 years—1 year before his mission and about 10 months after he returned.
Who said I love you first? Jason
Who is taller? Jason by a foot!
Who is smarter? Jason is book smarter, but I’m pretty good with the stuff we need to know for raising babies. We balance each other well!
Who does the laundry? 99% me (He did two loads last week.)
Who does the dishes? 100% me
Who sleeps on the right? I always sleep on the side closest to the door/baby, usually the right side.
Who pays the bills? 99% Jason. I pay my Gap credit card bill myself.
Who mows the lawn? Jose y sus amigos…???
Who cooks dinner? 100% me
Who drives when you are together? 100% Jason
Who is more stubborn? Jason
Who kissed who first? He says it was him, but I remember it being me. I wanted to hurry and get over that “first kiss” akwardness!
Who asked who out first? I invited Jason to a young adult dance in Camarillo. Soon after, I asked him out to dinner at Woodranch with some friends. He threw up on the 10 minute drive home…it was awesome. I thought he would never want to go out again, but we started dating after that!
Who proposed? Jason
Who has more siblings? I do—4 brothers and 6 sisters. He has 2 sisters.
Who wears the pants? I’d like to say Jason does, but I’m sure he let’s me have my way more than I realize.
I love you Baby!

I'm tagging Shannon, Heidi, and Poppy.

6 comments:

Alan and Brandi Cotton said...

So was that song sung between Ms. Dorathy and Trevor Greydon? I haven't seen the movie in forever. I'm starting to forget!

Fun tag. My friend posted hers the day before you did. They are interesting to read. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only wife that doesn't pay bills. :)

Poppy said...

That's the second tag today...now I have to clean out my purse and answer questions!
How's the job hunt? We're still looking........

Heidi said...

Thanks a lot. Just another thing to add to my "to do" list. No, it will be fun. Yours was fun to read. I knew a lot of it. You DO compliment each other very well!
Okay, we need to Watch TMM at Girl's weekend. I can't remember it at all!

Kate said...

I have NEVER seen TMM! I want to see it, only because I've heard my sisters quote it! Was this while I was at BYU? Fun to read about you & Jase. You make a fab couple!

MEB said...

that was fun to go down memory lane. I still remember the first time to talked to Jason and when we totally stocked him. What where we thinking? Did we really think we could be sneaking in my families big green van? :) Good Times! You two make a great couple!

Nicole said...

That's fun to read!