Monday, February 11, 2008

100 days!

Jenna has been in Kindergarten for 100 days! Her teacher sent a note home asking the parents to have their child dress up in something 100-ish for their celebration, but I guess I took it a little too far...Jenna came home and said she was the only one with marker on her face and kids on the playground kept staring at her. oops! The best part is that I unknowingly chose a non-washable marker so no matter how much I scrubbed, her eyebrows stayed pink for days! hee hee!

3 comments:

Alan and Brandi Cotton said...

That's hilarious!

Heidi said...

You are too creative and Jenna is too cute. Ryan will be so jealous, too. I have decided NOT to show my sister's blogs to my kids so they don't know I am such a boring mom. :)

Unknown said...

How cute! We miss Jenna! Sam misses Jenna! I miss seeing your new baby! Sam starts kindergarten in august Hooray!