Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mammoth Snow Trip!

Oh, we had so so much fun on our trip to Mammoth! Our friends, the Gredings, have a family cabin and we were lucky enough to be invited up for a few days along with two other families. There was no snow on the roads when we arrived on Wednesday night, but then it snowed non-stop after that, and contined even as we were leaving on Saturday afternoon! It was so incredibly beautiful outside! I spent a lot of time staring out the window at the amazing view of the mountain and the snow-covered trees. The boys went skiing/snowboarding and the ladies stayed close to the fire inside with the kids, venturing out occasionally. Our last day there, we put Erin and Jenna in an all-day ski class. It was so cool to see them all dressed up, complete with goggles!
Here are a few favorite pictures out of the billions I took. I am just now noticing that Holly and I didn't make it into a single one! :(
Thanks for an amazing snow get-away Dave and Rebecca! We loved it!

5 comments:

Alan and Brandi Cotton said...

So fun! I love the Greding's cabin! I went twice as a ysa. THose pics are so stinkin cute! I love Brady's post.

Kate said...

Looks SO much fun! I'm so sad we've never been able to make it. :( I think the Gredings gave up on us- and rightly so. :)

rebecca said...

Thank YOU for making it a fun fun trip! You got some great pics. I only wish we had pics of Boggle mania!

Helen said...

Ok, that picture of Brady has to be the most adorable picture! What a stud!

Heidi said...

How fun! Such great pictures and such beautiful scenery. I am embarassed to say that my very young nieces have probably had more ski experience than I have! I had one afternoon of a lesson at the Greding's cabin over 15 years ago and then had to rush home because of the Northridge earthquake. So sad!